Recipe by lemoncurd
In Saudi cuisine, warm aromatic spices are used and in moderation, chili or heat imparting spices are very rarely used, but chili is often used in salads. Doggos is eaten with most rice dishes, grilled chicken and meat dishes.
Top Review by Blue Peacock
This is refreshing to eat and also beautiful to look at. All of the flavors blend together so well. I love all of the salads of the Middle East and India, and this is among my favorite. It is a wonderful way to get in your veggies. Thank you for sharing.
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 green chili pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 to 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander (cilantro)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tomatoes in some water and microwave for 3-5 minutes.
- Until tomatoes are soft.
- Refresh boiled tomatoes in some cold water.
- Peel off skins.
- Place tomatoes and chili in blender blend until smooth.
- Add salt, lemon juice and coriander.
- Best if chilled a while before serving.