This is yummy. DH dictated this recipe to me from memory to have as a quick pretty healthy late night summer snack. It's similar to salads served with rice through out the Middle East.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You may peel the cucumber if you prefer (I would if it has wax!).
- 2Cut it into small cubes and put it in a bowl.
- 3Mix in the Balkan yogurt so there is more yogurt than cucumber.
- 4Add freshly squeezed lemon juice, sea salt and a little white vinegar, to taste.
- 5Enjoy as a cool dish in the heat.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saudi Girls Cucumber Yogurt Salad
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g