Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is yummy. DH dictated this recipe to me from memory to have as a quick pretty healthy late night summer snack. It's similar to salads served with rice through out the Middle East.
- You may peel the cucumber if you prefer (I would if it has wax!).
- Cut it into small cubes and put it in a bowl.
- Mix in the Balkan yogurt so there is more yogurt than cucumber.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice, sea salt and a little white vinegar, to taste.
- Enjoy as a cool dish in the heat.