1/2 Photos of Saudi Champagne
I know I know.....'Saudi' and 'Champagne' are 2 words that do not go together, but this drink is totally non-alcoholic, a popular favourite in Saudi Arabia and featured on the menu of every restaurant here. This can be made and served immediately but I prefer it to be allowed to stand before adding the perrier water so that the flavors of mint, orange and apple are allowed to infuse well to give you this lovely refreshing drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take a large pitcher and add the apple and orange slices along with plenty of mint sprigs, as per your preference.
- 2Add the apple juice and stir gently. Let stand, covered for 15-20 minutes.
- 3Add the perrier or sparkling water, add ice cubes and serve immediately.
- 4Once the pitcher's empty, eat the apple and orange slices,they taste delicious!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saudi Champagne
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: