You can substitute 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves for the turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 lb boneless turkey breast, cutlets or slices
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons chablis or 2 tablespoons other dry white wine
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 4 cups hot cooked no yolk noodles, cooked without salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1In a skillet over medium heat add 1/4 c.
- 2chicken stock and have the turkey, cook 4 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- 3Remove; set aside.
- 4Repeat with remaining turkey and stock.
- 5In same skillet cook onion, paprika, thyme and garlic until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 6Add soup, water and wine.
- 7Heat to boiling.
- 8Return turkey to skillet.
- 9Reduce heat to low.
- 10Cover; cook 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- 11Stir in yogurt.
- 12Serve with pasta.
- 13Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- 14Garnish with additional paprika.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Turkey Scaloppine
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 135.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of chicken soup
no yolk noodles