Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
You can substitute 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves for the turkey.
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 lb boneless turkey breast, cutlets or slices
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons chablis or 2 tablespoons other dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 4 cups hot cooked no yolk noodles, cooked without salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- In a skillet over medium heat add 1/4 c.
- chicken stock and have the turkey, cook 4 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- Remove; set aside.
- Repeat with remaining turkey and stock.
- In same skillet cook onion, paprika, thyme and garlic until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add soup, water and wine.
- Heat to boiling.
- Return turkey to skillet.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; cook 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Serve with pasta.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Garnish with additional paprika.