Recipe by Michelle Dominic
I had this at a friends and she shared the recipe with me. We had it with rce and it was great.
- 3-4 skinless turkey thighs
- 1 onion, sliced
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 566.99 g can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 158.51 ml apricot jam
- 4.92 ml grated lemon, rind of
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml water
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- rice or pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Put onion in slowcooker.
- Heat oil in skillet,and brown turkey on all sides. Put on top of onion in slowcooker. Top with pineapple and bell pepper.
- Combine jam,lemon peel,ginger,and soy sause, mix well. Spoon over turkey.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours.
- Take turkey out of slow cooker. Blend water and cornstarch untill smooth, stir into slowcooker. Cook on high for about 15 min until slightly thick. Return turkey to slowcooker and cook until hot.
- Serve with rice or pasta.