Recipe by looneytunesfan
I made this up one night when we were having chicken sandwiches for dinner. I really did not feel like a sandwich and remembered I had some spaghetti sauce in the fridge to use up. This was the result.
Top Review by anme
Prefection! This is my mother number one all time favortie meal to make when I was younger, and my favortie one to eat by her... well the only edible thing she could make haha (I haven't seen her cook dinner since I was about.. well... 12, shes not the best of cook lol) This was such a comfort dish for me yesterday. Iadded some cooked pasta and Recipe #189655 and I had myself an amazing meal!
- 1 (28 7/8 ounce) package breaded chicken patties
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 10 slices swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Place frozen chicken patties on a baking sheet. Heat 15-20 minutes, turning patties over halfway through heating time.
- Meanwhile, warm up jar of spaghetti sauce.
- When patties are done, spoon a little bit of sauce onto plate and place chicken pattie on sauce. Top with a slice of swiss cheese.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds to melt cheese.