Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this up one night when we were having chicken sandwiches for dinner. I really did not feel like a sandwich and remembered I had some spaghetti sauce in the fridge to use up. This was the result.
- 1 (28 7/8 ounce) package breaded chicken patties
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 10 slices swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Place frozen chicken patties on a baking sheet. Heat 15-20 minutes, turning patties over halfway through heating time.
- Meanwhile, warm up jar of spaghetti sauce.
- When patties are done, spoon a little bit of sauce onto plate and place chicken pattie on sauce. Top with a slice of swiss cheese.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds to melt cheese.
Prefection! This is my mother number one all time favortie meal to make when I was younger, and my favortie one to eat by her... well the only edible thing she could make haha (I haven't seen her cook dinner since I was about.. well... 12, shes not the best of cook lol) This was such a comfort dish for me yesterday. Iadded some cooked pasta and Fast and Easy Garlic Cheese Bread and I had myself an amazing meal!