1/1 Photo of Saucy Swiss Chicken
I made this up one night when we were having chicken sandwiches for dinner. I really did not feel like a sandwich and remembered I had some spaghetti sauce in the fridge to use up. This was the result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (28 7/8 ounce) package breaded chicken patties
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 10 slices swiss cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400*.
- 2Place frozen chicken patties on a baking sheet. Heat 15-20 minutes, turning patties over halfway through heating time.
- 3Meanwhile, warm up jar of spaghetti sauce.
- 4When patties are done, spoon a little bit of sauce onto plate and place chicken pattie on sauce. Top with a slice of swiss cheese.
- 5Microwave on high for 30 seconds to melt cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Swiss Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.5
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 121.8 mg
- Sodium 1421.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 38.4 g