Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great side dish for your next potluck.
Make and share this Saucy Sweet Potatoes for 50 recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans sweet potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can applesauce
- 2 lbs brown sugar
- 6 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups melted butter
- Drain sweet potatoes.
- Divide the sweet potatoes and applesauce into two 19 x 11 x 2-inch steam table pans, mixing applesauce and sweet potatoes together.
- Mix together brown sugar, rolled oats and cinnamon; add melted butter and blend well.
- Sprinkle over sweet potatoes.
- Bake at 375F degrees about 1 hour, or until lightly browned.
- Yield: 50 (1/2 cup) servings.