Recipe by lets.eat
We love the flavor of this, when I was first married I used to make this all the time, back when all we had was a skillet and a crockpot!. You can use sliced sirloin and beef gravy instead). Salad and rolls would go nice with this.
Top Review by Brianna Storer
I wish I could say this was fabulous, but of the six of us - three adults and two children - none of us was very impressed. Although edible and somewhat healthy, it was bland and just plain ugh. I won't be serving this again.
- 1 lb boneless chicken (cut in 3/8-inch strips)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (thawed, California Blend)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce