Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I created this super easy stir-fry one night, when I was in the mood for beef and veggies, but wanted a different and unique stir-fry. It turned out quite delicious, and is a great weeknight, or on-the-go, one-pan main dish! I highly recommend using baby summer vegetables (carrots, mushrooms, squash, etc), in this dish (which you can find in a frozen stir-fry veggie package at most grocery stores). Please also feel free to mix up, or experiment with, the spices (and the steak sauce)- these are just guesstimate measurements, as I use the "sprinkle to taste" formula, and do not measure the spices. Enjoy!
- 2 lbs steak, of your choice sliced into bite-sized strips (tender cut)
- 1 (28 ounce) bagfrozen baby summer vegetables
- 1 cup steak sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon spicy steak seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oil in electric skillet at 350.
- Stir-fry frozen vegetables in skillet (cook according to directions on package), until they thaw and are cooked through.
- Remove veggies from skillet, keeping warm.
- Add additional oil, if needed.
- Add sliced steak to skillet.
- Sprinkle with steak seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/2 cup of the steak sauce.
- Stir-fry for approx 5-7 minutes (meat should be cooked no more than rare-to-medium rare).
- Add veggies back to pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and add remaining stake sauce (stirring well).
- Stir-fry, until heated through.