Helping Hands's Note:
I created this super easy stir-fry one night, when I was in the mood for beef and veggies, but wanted a different and unique stir-fry. It turned out quite delicious, and is a great weeknight, or on-the-go, one-pan main dish! I highly recommend using baby summer vegetables (carrots, mushrooms, squash, etc), in this dish (which you can find in a frozen stir-fry veggie package at most grocery stores). Please also feel free to mix up, or experiment with, the spices (and the steak sauce)- these are just guesstimate measurements, as I use the "sprinkle to taste" formula, and do not measure the spices. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in electric skillet at 350.
- 2Stir-fry frozen vegetables in skillet (cook according to directions on package), until they thaw and are cooked through.
- 3Remove veggies from skillet, keeping warm.
- 4Add additional oil, if needed.
- 5Add sliced steak to skillet.
- 6Sprinkle with steak seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/2 cup of the steak sauce.
- 7Stir-fry for approx 5-7 minutes (meat should be cooked no more than rare-to-medium rare).
- 8Add veggies back to pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and add remaining stake sauce (stirring well).
- 9Stir-fry, until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Steak Stir-Fry, With Baby Summer Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (643 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.8
- Calories from Fat 450
- Total Fat 50.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 349.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: