Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great for parties - transports well in a crock pot. Or sometimes at home I fix this with some macaroni and cheese because I love to mix the m & c with the sauce from the smokies on my plate.
- 2 lbs Little Smokies sausages
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons water
- 1 -2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- Mix all ingredients except sausages in a large saucepan.
- Add the sausages and simmer 15 minutes.