- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled, sliced, about 4 cups
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon bacon, cooked crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and add onions.
- Cook 2-3 minutes or until tender crisp and then stir in the next 5 ingredients.
- Add potatoes, cook, stirring constantly; about 2 minutes or until hot but do not boil.
- Garnish with parsley and bacon.