Loves To Cook but NOT clean up's Note:
Easy weeknight meal that also has company pleasing capabilities. I threw this together one night based on what I had handy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook tortellini according to package instructions, mine took 5 minutes.
- 2Heat heavy skillet and once hot, add oil.
- 3Add 1/4 of the stick of butter to the oil, it should sizzle.
- 4Add the garlic and shrimp to the skillet and cook on medium heat 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 5Add the sugar snap peas and basil and cook for 4 minutes more.
- 6Add the remaining butter and stir to make sure nothing sticks.
- 7Add the cooked pasta and continue stirring until the shrimp is fully cooked and pink.
- 8If you like cooking with wine, add some white wine to the shrimp in step four & let it cook down a little before adding the sugar snap peas and basil. I haven't used the wine so let me know how it goes.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Shrimp, Sugar Snap Peas & Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 970.1
- Calories from Fat 552
- Total Fat 61.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 227.5 mg
- Sodium 1558.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 32.6 g