Recipe by Eileen Budnyk
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This recipe combines the goodness of Shrimp and Potatoes all in one delicious salad! Traditional flavorings are kicked up a few notches with the addition of Hot Sauce and Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing, giving it a slight "Buffalo Sauce" flavor. The Greek Yogurt keeps it on the lighter side, and the lemon and chives make it fresh!
Top Review by AngelaMarie1971
I would try any recipe Eileen comes up with! This sounds so fresh and tasty - lots of flavor without being too heavy. My husband and I would love this recipe. Sounds like a winner!
- 1⁄3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄2 small red onion, diced small
- 2 celery ribs, diced small
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 cup red potatoes, boild, cooled and diced
- 2 cups shrimp, cooked, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- salt and pepper
- 6 cups of chopped lettuce or 6 cups baby greens
- 2 -3 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the yogurt, Ranch Dressing, onion, celery, chives, eggs, hot sauce, red potatoes, shrimp, and lemon juice in a medium bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve mixture over lettuce or baby greens, and garnish with tomato wedges.