Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This recipe was given to me by a friend quite some time ago. I have been making it ever since. If you prefer more sauce, you can easily double the sauce mixture. Note: cooking time does not include cooking the sauce.
Top Review by Pokey in San Antonio, TX
These were great. I'm normally not a big fan of beef ribs or ribs cooked anywhere but on a grill/smoker, but these I will definately make again. I added a jar of Hinze Chili sauce to kick it up just a bit. Thanks for posting.
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 -5 lbs bone-in short rib of beef
Directions See How It's Made
- set oven to 325 degrees.
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients, except the meat.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Set aside 1 cup for basting.
- Place ribs in a greased roasting pan; pour remaining marinade over ribs.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 or more hours.
- Drain, and discard marinade.
- Bake, uncovered for 1 hour, or until meat is tender, basting frequently with reserved marinade.