Recipe by COOKGIRl
Shirley Temple's alter-ego. Talk about making your hair curl!! Stay horizontal. If available, try Crater Lake Vodka or Cascade Mountain Gin.
- 1 (16 ounce) can 7-Up soda
- 2 tablespoons grenadine or 2 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
- 2 ounces gin or 2 ounces vodka
- superfine sugar
- lemon slice (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wet rim of drinking glasses and press into superfine sugar or powdered sugar.
- Fill glasses with ice. Pour 7-Up into the glasses until 3/4 full. Pour 1 tablespoon of the grenadine syrup and 1 ounce of the liquor into each glass.
- Add the grenadine syrup and the gin or vodka and stir.
- Garnish rim of glass with lemon slices.