Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds interesting. Adopted from zaar.
- 8 sardine fillets, Boned & Skin
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped (Use both the green and white parts of the green onion when you chop it.)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, Chopped
- Mash the skinned sardine fillets with a fork and blend in the sour cream and mayonnaise, blending well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Broccoli, Cabbage, Cherry Tomatoes, Carrots, Pita Triangles, Cocktail Rye.
- Bread, Water Crackers.