Recipe by MizzNezz
This is one that pleases everyone, from gramps to kids.
Top Review by MaggieOhio
Gave the gravy a 5, also added some finely chopped green pepper to the meat. Since we use very lean ground meat, I thought it was kind of dry. Next time I will add an egg and some bread crumbs to the meat to moisten, as a similar recipe suggested. Otherwise, this is EXCELLENT and I will be making this again! My family loved it.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 59.14 ml finely chopped onion
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 59.14 ml water
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced carrot
- 255.14 g frozen green beans