Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick and easy meal for busy evenings, or just for those times when you're feeling lazy.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs or 1 lb pork chop
- 1 box scalloped potatoes mix
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon rosemary or 1 teaspoon tarragon (your choice)
- 1 bay leaf (optional)
- Spray 1 1/2 qt.
- casserole dish.
- Place dry potatoes in dish; place meat on top.
- Prepare sauce mix according to package directions; add sherry and herbs to sauce.
- Pour over meat and potatoes.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for about 1 hour.
This was very good, my DH and I found it very odd though because it had a distinct nutmeg taste it. Not sure if the dried potatoes contained nutmeg or if the sherry changed the powder flavor.