Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) jar processed cheese spread
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- buttered breadcrumbs (optional)
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheese spread, soup and seasoned salt in a saucepan, cook over low heat until mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring often.
- Pour over potatoes, mixing well.
- Spoon into a greased 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
My family loved the cheesy sauce in this potato dish. The sauce ingredient amounts made about twice as much as needed (just a note for future users) I didnt use the breadcrumbs. Thanks for posting.