Top Review by Evie*
My family loved the cheesy sauce in this potato dish. The sauce ingredient amounts made about twice as much as needed (just a note for future users) I didnt use the breadcrumbs. Thanks for posting.
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) jar processed cheese spread
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- buttered breadcrumbs (optional)
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheese spread, soup and seasoned salt in a saucepan, cook over low heat until mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring often.
- Pour over potatoes, mixing well.
- Spoon into a greased 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.