Recipe by Canadian Jane
Moist stuffing and juicy pork in just minutes.
Top Review by Tinat51796
I found this recipe on the Kraft website when I was working on my menu for the week. We had it tonight for dinner and it was very good. The only change I made was to use pork chops instead of a pork tenderloin. I was about to post this recipe when I found that you already had. Thanks!!
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 (10 ounce) can turkey gravy
- 1⁄4 cup kraft classic herb salad dressing
- 1 (120 g) chicken flavor stuffing mix, prepared as directed on package
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork crosswise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; add pork. Brown 5 minutes turning once.
- Stir in peas, gravy and dressing; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Spoon prepared stuffing around edge of skillet. Cover.
- Simmer 10 minutes, or until stuffing is heated through and pork is cooked through.