Recipe by Sissylu
This is one of my favorite ways to cook pork chops.
Top Review by ~Bliss~
I could not decide whether this was a 4* or 5*. It's probably not something I would serve dinner guests, but I totally loved it. I ended up eating a slice of lemon I thought was an onion, so you might just toss the lemons before you serve. My only complaint is not enough sauce. I took one chop out with some sauce 1/2 hour early. The sauce thickens and intensifies with that last 1/2 hour, and it's so good I'd suggest doubling the sauce part so you have lots for your potatoes, rice, chops.... Good one to keep.
- 4 pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first six ingredients, pour over pork chops laid flat in greased baking dish.
- Top with slice of lemon and slice of onion.
- Cover and bake 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove cover and baste with sauce.
- Bake uncovered 1/2 hour more.
- Spoon more sauce over before serving.