- 6 pork chops
- 1 garlic clove, Minced (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed, Crushed
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian paprika (Use only Hungarian mild Paprika. It is available at most larger stores and at specialty shops.)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the pork chops in an ovenproof casserole.
- Mix the remaining ingredients, except sour cream, and pour over the chops.
- Marinate the chops 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Bake the chops, uncovered, in the marinade in a preheated 325 degree F. oven for 1 hour or until tender.
- Add more wine if necessary.
- Stir sour cream into pan juices and heat through but DO NOT boil.
- Serve chops with sour-cream gravy.