Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- Place the pork chops in an ovenproof casserole.
- Mix the remaining ingredients, except sour cream, and pour over the chops.
- Marinate the chops 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Bake the chops, uncovered, in the marinade in a preheated 325 degree F. oven for 1 hour or until tender.
- Add more wine if necessary.
- Stir sour cream into pan juices and heat through but DO NOT boil.
- Serve chops with sour-cream gravy.
Tasty, and a different way of making pork chops.
loved this! We would have it again tomorrow. Its very tasty. I didn't change a thing. Thank you for a great recipe.Its a winner.