Recipe by Mrs. Regan
I got this recipe out of a cookbook that uses 5 ingredients or less. It's the simplest way to make tender, tasty pork chops. I always hated pork chops growing up, only ever eating a dried out, fried, and breaded chop. I refuse to make them this way. These are delicious and the sauce is very good over the rice.
Top Review by Sharon the Rocket
OMG! This was great!! Made exactly as posted and served with rice - fantastic! Hubby wants it again and told me to make no changes at all. Made for PAC 2011. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe.
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 6 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups prepared rice (I just use minute rice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add half of the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in a ziplock bag with the pork chops.
- Set in refridgerator for 15-45 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients in bowl.
- Place pork chops and marinating liquid in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Top with sauce mixture.
- Cover and bake one hour at 350 degrees.
- Serve over rice.