Recipe by kittyt17
This recipe came from my mother-in-law. The combination of the applesauce and BBQ sauce is so good in this dish. I hope you enjoy!
Top Review by Scarlett516
I was looking for a new pork chop recipe and decided to give this one a go. I steamed some carrots with a tablespoon of the sauce and they were great as well. My boyfriend and I loved it! He can't wait for me to make it again.
- 6 pork chops (I use boneless thinner cut chops)
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup sweet baby rays original barbecue sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper pork chops.
- Brown chops in oil.
- Put in a baking dish.
- Mix applesauce, BBQ sauce, and onion.
- Spoon over chops.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for one hour!
- I usually use four pork chops since it's just my husband and I. I don't alter the sauce, b/c I like the extra sauce to pour on top.