Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posted on SCDRecipe.com, a collection of recipes intended to help people with IBD/IBS, Crohn’s, colitis, diverticulitis, SIBO, autism and/or ADHD. All recipes adhere to the Specific Carbohydrte Diet as described by Elaine Gottschall’s book, Breaking the Vicious Cycle. source: www.scdrecipe.com/recipes/print/222/
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 small tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic, powder*
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork chop
- Saute mushrooms, onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
- Stir in tomato, water, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Place pork chop in baking dish and spoon vegetable mixture over top.
- Bake at 350 until pork chop is done.