Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
Make and share this Saucy Pork Chop for One - Low Carb recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small tomato, peeled and finely chop
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large pork chop
- Saute mushsrooms, onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
- Stir in tomato, water, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Place pork chop in baking dish and spoon vegetable mixture over top.
- Bake at 350° until pork chop is done.