Quick and easy to throw together -- from Kraft. Could easily sub chicken for the beef!
Make and share this Saucy Pepper Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into strips
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, well-trimmed and cut into strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Heat a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onions; cook and stir 6 to 8 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Transfer to large bowl; keep warm.
- Add the meat, garlic and black pepper to same skillet; cook and stir 3 minute Add soy sauce; cook 1 minute or until meat is cooked through. Add barbecue sauce; cook until heated through.
- Spoon the meat mixture into bowl with vegetables; toss gently. Serve over hot rice.