- 3 bell peppers, cut into strips (green, red, yellow or a combination)
- 1 small onion, cut into strips
- 1 lb well-trimmed boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, your favorite
- 2 cups hot cooked rice (brown or white)
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onions; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Transfer to large bowl; keep warm.
- ADD meat, garlic and black pepper to same skillet; cook and stir 3 minute Add soy sauce; cook 1 minute or until meat is cooked through. Add barbecue sauce; cook until heated through.
- SPOON meat mixture into bowl with vegetables; toss gently. Serve over rice.