Not sure where I received this recipe, but it's perfect for a quick weeknight supper. For some reason, I always have a jar of spaghetti sauce in the fridge that I need to use the remainder of or throw away. Sometimes I add a bit of Italian seasoning for extra flavor. This dish cooks in one pot, so there is minimal clean up. Also, it's much healthier than Hamburger Helper.
- Brown meat in large, deep skillet.
- Drain meat and add onions and garlic and cook until tender.
- Add pasta, water and spaghetti sauce.
- Bring to boil then cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add both types of cheese and cook for 2 minutes.