1/1 Photo of Saucy Pasta All-In-One Pot
Not sure where I received this recipe, but it's perfect for a quick weeknight supper. For some reason, I always have a jar of spaghetti sauce in the fridge that I need to use the remainder of or throw away. Sometimes I add a bit of Italian seasoning for extra flavor. This dish cooks in one pot, so there is minimal clean up. Also, it's much healthier than Hamburger Helper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat in large, deep skillet.
- 2Drain meat and add onions and garlic and cook until tender.
- 3Add pasta, water and spaghetti sauce.
- 4Bring to boil then cover and reduce heat to low.
- 5Simmer for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Add mushrooms and zucchini, cook for 5 minutes.
- 7Add both types of cheese and cook for 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Toddler-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Toddler-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Pasta All-In-One Pot
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.4
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 812.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: