Recipe by MizzNezz
I foun this recipe about 4 years ago. It's been a favorite from that day!
Top Review by Evie*
Wow! It must be illegal how something so easy can taste so good! I used skinless, boneless chicken thighs to make this quick and easy chicken dish. The sauce is very tasty, loved the subtle herb flavour. Thanks Inez!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken in a shallow 3-qt baking dish, that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese, oregano and pepper; spread over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 20 minutes more, or until juices run clear.