Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I foun this recipe about 4 years ago. It's been a favorite from that day!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Put chicken in a shallow 3-qt baking dish, that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese, oregano and pepper; spread over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 20 minutes more, or until juices run clear.
Wow! It must be illegal how something so easy can taste so good! I used skinless, boneless chicken thighs to make this quick and easy chicken dish. The sauce is very tasty, loved the subtle herb flavour. Thanks Inez!
Thanks for sharing. It was so simple and delicious!
5 stars plus!! My daughter used skinless boneless chicken breasts. It was so tender and moist. And the sauce was to die for. She used 5 oz. Frigo freshly shredded Parmesan cheese. Double Wow. This is going in my most loved recipe file. Thank you Inez.