- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1⁄4 cup kraft light zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in large resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing and cheese.
- Refridgerate 30 minute to marinate, laying bag flat so chicken pieces do not overlap in bag.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade. Arrange chicken on foil-covered baking sheet. Bake 20 minute or until cooked through (165ºF).