Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
from kraftfoods.com yet to try Cooking time includes marinating.
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1⁄4 cup kraft light zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese
- Place all ingredients in large resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing and cheese.
- Refridgerate 30 minute to marinate, laying bag flat so chicken pieces do not overlap in bag.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade. Arrange chicken on foil-covered baking sheet. Bake 20 minute or until cooked through (165ºF).
Good chicken. light, healthy and easy to make! Made just as directed, may add some Italian seasoning next time. Thanks for shring your recipe!
Hubby liked this. I didn't get to eat any as our son's girlfriend took mine. LOL. She really liked it though. I think next time I may pour a little more of the sauce on top of the chicken before baking though. Thanks for posting! I'll be making this again! Made for I Recommend Tag
Delicious, simple, inexpensive, and healthy-perfect. I served this with Recipe#171737 and for dessert Recipe#288846. Thanks for sharing:) Made for the Newest Zaar Tag.