Recipe by Princess Flowerbreath
This is one for those of us that like things quick and EZ, but yet not sacrificing taste...I remember coming up with this recipe years ago, and then tucking it away in a "safe spot". I recently found it again and do remember that it was very good(or else I would not have written down the recipe) I hope someone gives it a try.... (all amounts are approximate as I was just fooling around in the kitchen that day)
Top Review by Mary Butterfield
I was not too fond of this at all - the sauce I felt was bland and the pork chops were dry and flavorless - I ended up giving mine to my dog. On the other hand my husband felt the sauce wasn't so bad - he did feel the chops were too dry and felt I should try again cooking for only half the time. He ate his pork chops and ate the extra one as a sandwich a couple hours later - so maybe I will - who knows...
- 6 -8 pork chops
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- chopped garlic
- Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix garlic and mustard together. Spread over chops.
- Dredge chops in flour.
- Put in greased baking pan (no need to brown chops).
- Mix soups together with approx 1/2 cup water. Pour over chops.
- Sprinkle with tyme, salt and pepper (if desired).
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350 approx 45 min.(or until chops are done.I probably used thin chops).
- Remove and keep warm. Use flour to thicken sauce on stovetop if desired.
- Serve with mashed potato and veggie of choice.