Recipe by piratechic06
I found this recipe online a few months ago and just tried it. I loved it and so did my husband.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (I used light brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 boneless pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and ketchup.
- Place pork chops in a medium baking dish, and spread with 1/2 of the sauce.
- Bake pork chops for 30 minutes in preheated oven. Turn, and spread with remaining sauce. Continue baking for 30 minutes or until internal temperature of the pork chops reach 145 degrees.