Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I just put this together last night. I ended up with a tender pork chop with a wonderful sauce to drizzle over it after completion. It's using simple ingredients that you generally have in your kitchen! I threw this together without measuring but these are fairly good estimates of measurements. I'm thinking some red pepper flakes would be a nice addition if you wanted a little heat.
- 6 pork chops
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 orange, juice of
- 3⁄4 cup golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Trim excess fat from the pork chops. Brown chops on both sides in skillet on top of the stove (I just sprayed Pam on my skillet and browned quickly).
- Dissolve bouillon cube in water, add cornstarch and mix until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drain fat from chops.
- Put your chops in an oven friendly baking dish and pour sauce over them.
- Cover and cook 325ºF for 1-1 1/2 hour(depending on the thickness of your chops).
- *Be sure to spoon some sauce over each chop when serving!
Made this for my DH and friends. Moist tender and WONDERFUL. Great fast and easy. I highly suggest that anyone try it for a change of pace. Thanks for the recipe.