Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love making these mini meat loaves. They are the perfect size to enjoy now and then freeze some for later. I found this recipe in Taste of Home magazine.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups Crispix cereal, crushed
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- In a large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard.
- Remove 1/2 cup for topping; set aside.
- Add eggs, worcestershire sauce, cereal and seasonings to remaining ketchup mixture; mix well.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Crumble beef over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Press meat mixture into 18 muffin cups (about 1/3 cup each).
- Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes.
- Drizzle with reserved ketchup mixture; bake 10 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160.
- Serve desired number of meat loaves.
- Cool remaining loaves; freeze.
- Transfer to freezer bags, freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen meat loaves: Completely thaw in the refrigerator.
- Place loaves in a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through, or cover and microwave on high for 1 minute or until heated through.