Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe comes from Kraft foods. It's an easy weeknight standby. I serve it over brown rice.
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 16 oz
- 16 ounces chunky salsa
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook chicken in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 4 minute on each side or until browned on both sides.
- Add salsa and beans. Bring to boil; cover.
- Simmer on medium-low heat 5 minute or until chicken is done.
- Top with cheese. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minute or until cheese is melted.