This recipe comes from Kraft foods. It's an easy weeknight standby. I serve it over brown rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 4 minute on each side or until browned on both sides.
- 2Add salsa and beans. Bring to boil; cover.
- 3Simmer on medium-low heat 5 minute or until chicken is done.
- 4Top with cheese. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Mexican Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 959.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 43.8 g