- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce, divided
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine ground beef, 1 can tomato sauce, and the next five ingredients.
- Shape into loaf and place in s foil lined broiler pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Stir together remaining can of tomato sauce, parsley and and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over loaf and bake five more minutes or until no longer pink.