Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This meat loaf is very moist and good and doesn't take very long to prepare.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce, divided
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine ground beef, 1 can tomato sauce, and the next five ingredients.
- Shape into loaf and place in s foil lined broiler pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Stir together remaining can of tomato sauce, parsley and and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over loaf and bake five more minutes or until no longer pink.
This was just okay for me. It took waaaay longer to get rid of the pink in this (and my oven usually cooks fast). Thanks