Recipe by Arkansas Diamond
This recipe came from the back of Minute 3 Brand quick cooking oatmeal. I think it is very good.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 4 tablespoons catsup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ground beef, oats, milk, 2 tbsp catsup, onion, green pepper, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt and chilli powder: mix well.
- Shape into loaf: place in 13x9x2 baking pan. Bake 1 hour.
- Combine 4 tbsp catsup and brown sugar. Spread over meatloaf. bake an additional 15 minutes or until no longer pink in center.