Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve as a snack with ketchup or with pasta
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Place all ingredients, except oil, in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- Heat oil in a large pan and cook meatballs in batches, shaking pan frequently, until well browned and cooked through.