Recipe by susan
This is a fairly easy and quick recipe. Very tasty! One of our favorites!
Top Review by JoAnn
Oh my goodness Susan, these were so good. We really enjoyed this meal. I added only the 1/3 cup of Heinz 57 and served them over buttered noodles. They were a hit with my DH, who gives reviews very seriously. They were neither too sweet nor too tangy, but JUST right. Thank you.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- hot buttered noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine meat, Parmesan, bread rumbs, milk, and egg.
- Make into about 20 meatballs, using a rounded tablespoon for each.
- Brown and drain.
- Sprinkle with flour.
- Stir gently to coat meatballs.
- Combine tomatoes, Heinz 57, sugar, and salt.
- Pour over meatballs.
- Simmer uncovered for about 25 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve over noodles, rice, or pasta of your choice.