Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious moist pork chop with a sweet flavorful sauce. Serve over rice.
Make and share this Saucy Maple Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless pork chop, 3/4 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Brown the pork chops in a skillet in oil.
- Place chops in a single layer in a lightly greased baking pan. Sprinkle the onion and garlic on top.
- Combine all sauce ingredients and pour over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
I loved the sweetness of the sauce with the chili powder. We omitted the onions and garlic clove. Thanks Kaarin :) Made for 123 hit wonders.
Excellent chops! I didn't have any onion; I subbed fresh red pepper strips. The sauce is curiously delicious -- a great combination of flavors, and all pantry staples which make this a convenient dish. Everyone at the table enjoyed these chops, and we would happily eat this again!