Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Good variation on the old favorite! My family loves these.
Make and share this Saucy Little Meat Loaves recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together the ground beef, oatmeal, salt, egg, milk, and onion powder.
- Form into 4 small loaves.
- Place in shallow baking pan.
- Mix the catsup, mustard, and brown sugar together.
- Spread topping evenly on top of the loaves.
- Put a little water in the bottom of the baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
My husband loves these individual meatloaves. My recipe is very similar except I add 1/4 tsp pepper and use 1/4 c finely chopped onion instead of the onion powder.