a hot appetizer that is both good and easy...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the sugar, ketchup, water and horseradish in a saucepan.
- 2Add the kielbasa, and stir to coat completely.
- 3Cook stirring frequently on medium heat until it starts to boil.
- 4Reduce heat to minimum, cover and cook stirring regularly until sauce thickens, 30-45 minutes.
- 5Serve in a shallow dish with toothpicks (or else stick a toothpick in each piece and arrange on a platter).
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Kielbasa Bites
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.5
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 1222.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 14.2 g