Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Serve with Italian bread and pasta or rice. Quick, easy and delicious! Bears a striking resemblance to a Cooking Light Crockpot recipe...
- 12 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients, stir well.
- Pour sauce over chicken and cook on low for 6 hours.
So easy and so tasty! I used boneless, skinless thighs and Italian Stewed tomatoes. My new crockpot runs hot, so it only took about 4 hours on low. (I HATE the newer crockpots :( ) The flavors of this dish were perfect. I served with fettuccine and broccoli.
Sorry for the 3 stars. Something was missing, I don't know what. Too much garlic for us. And even though, my BF loves garlic. It was at low for 6 hours. The chicken is so tender. I used boneless skinless chicken thighs. Thanks KelBel :) Made for Newest zaar tag.