Recipe by Scarlett516
Thicken the sauce with flour and ketchup if desired.
Top Review by Ck2plz
I did cut my 3.5 roast in half but I will not do this next time. My roast was dry after 5 hours. I would have pulled it out sooner if I was not at work. This is an easy dish to throw in the pot in a hurry. I will add chopped garlic next time. The sauce is thin but I added cornstarch to thicken it up. Made for Count Dracula and His Hot Bites for ZWT7.
- 1360.77-1587.57 g boneless beef rump roast
- 2.46-4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 127.57 g jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 396.89 g jar spaghetti sauce
- 59.14-118.29 ml red wine or 59.14-118.29 ml beef broth
- hot cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the roast in half. Combine the salt, garlic powder, and pepper; rub over roast. Place in a 5 quart slow-cooker. Top with mushroom and onion. Combine the spaghetti sauce and wine or broth; pour over meat and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat is tender. Slice roast; serve over pasta with pan juices.