Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another great recipe I dug out of a family cookbook... This is a great twist on hot dogs and was always a staple at my and my sister's birthday parties... Our friends would always say, "Saucy Dogs? Ewww! What's that?!" Then we couldn't get them to stop eating them!!! Definately a kid pleaser!!! Enjoy!!!
- 1 lb hot dog, chopped
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup American cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup tomato soup
- 12 hot dog buns
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except buns.
- Spoon mixture evenly into buns.
- Wrap individually in foil.
- Warm in oven 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, unwrap, and enjoy!