- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- In a bowl, combine egg, sour cream, breadcrumbs, parsley flakes, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Crumble beef and add to mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Combine the ketchup, brown sugar, prepared mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Grill patties, uncovered over medium-high heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Brush with sauce.
- Grill 4-6 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times.
- Serve on buns.