Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
Make and share this Saucy Hamburgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- In a bowl, combine egg, sour cream, breadcrumbs, parsley flakes, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Crumble beef and add to mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Combine the ketchup, brown sugar, prepared mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Grill patties, uncovered over medium-high heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Brush with sauce.
- Grill 4-6 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times.
- Serve on buns.
These burgers were so yummy. The sauce was great. We all enjoyed them. Thanks ratherbeswimmin :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game
I just made the sauce from this recipe with my usual burger recipe. It was really good and we all enjoyed it. Probably will always need to do this now! Thanks for posting.
These were really good! I made them subbing Corn Flake Crumbs for the breadcrumbs because I was out. I normally buy the frozen sirloin burgers at Costco and these were a nice change, very moist. I used the sauce (halved) in place of my usual condiments and will use the leftover sauce on top of a meatloaf later this week.